*FOUND* MITCHELL SOMMERVILLE

ttahhan

The family of an Ajax teen who has been missing for a week says the 17-year-old's body was found in Frenchman's Bay in Pickering.

Read it on Global News: Global News | Family of missing teen says body found in Frenchman's Bay

Ive been following this for about a week now and decided to spread the word through our forum.

Mitchell was last seen alone on a surveillance video at 10 p.m. on Sept. 21.

The teen was at a McDonald's on Taunton Rd. W. in Whitby.

The teen was wearing a black or blue shirt, athletic shorts and a gold chain.

He's 6-foot-2 and 187 pounds with blue eyes and short brown hair.

Missing Ajax Teen

The family has set up a Facebook page called Find Mitchell Sommerville

And is urging anyone with information about the teen's disappearance to contact police at 1-888-579-1520, ext. 2531, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Edited by Topwater Strikes

bump.

I wonder, if they know there was a text about a party, can't they see where the phone was when it was last on? Or did I miss that in the news and that's why they are searching Frenchman's Bay today? :unsure:

The police know there was texts being sent after 10pm from his phone, he apparently went to a party and met 2 girls from facebook after that they don't have much except where they found his belongings...The police have searched twice already around frenchmans bay with zero clues..

They are gonna give it another try in frenchmans bay today...Im assummimg they got his facebook account and are trying to track down the girls...

And one more thing if he has a blackberry i believe they can find his phone via Blackberry Protect..........