london area live bait dealers?

bow slayer

There's a new shop on Wellington and Horton that advertises Live Bait. Never been in the store yet though. I think it's called Riverside Tackle.

Correct.

That's the old "Shining Tree" shop that was at Highbury/Huron.

Small store, street parking and lower end products. I guess it would be okay for someone; on foot, downtown, looking for live bait.

Sorry to inform you bowslayer, but Arch passed a couple years back. His shop is now some hippy candle emporium. Riverside sucks, they are severely overpriced and do not have minnows contrary to the sign out front. Go to Angling Sports on Adleaide and Commish. They are moving soon to Highbury and Dundas though.

Sorry to inform you bowslayer, but Arch passed a couple years back. His shop is now some hippy candle emporium. Riverside sucks, they are severely overpriced and do not have minnows contrary to the sign out front. Go to Angling Sports on Adleaide and Commish. They are moving soon to Highbury and Dundas though.

Wow thats to bad about Archie,he was quite the character,i was a very regular customer of his back in the 80s and 90s.Even when he moved into the Hamilton Rd and Adelaide area i was a regular. I thought his son Wes would of took over.

I actually got some minnows from Riverside but they were not cheap. Next time I will stop into Angling Sports ,I recently heard that Ken A. is involved there again.