Bunk bracket for pontoon boat?

Raycaster

Just want to start by saying thanks to all.

As a very naive new owner of a "fixer-upper" boat I have had a ton of questions answered here.

Purchased a small pontoon boat as trade-off with the family as a true fishing boat just wasn't in the cards.

Anyways, looking for "Y" bunk brackets for a standard boat trailer to convert for simple transportation.

The brackets for the 2X6X10' planks seem simple enough but purchasing would be easier.

The are available in the states but can't seem to find an Ontario store.

4277_st.jpg

4157%20516%20.GIF

Again, thank you for all the help.

Edited by Raycaster

Just want to start by saying thanks to all.

As a very naive new owner of a "fixer-upper" boat I have had a ton of questions answered here.

Purchased a small pontoon boat as trade-off with the family as a true fishing boat just wasn't in the cards.

Anyways, looking for "Y" bunk brackets for a standard boat trailer to convert for simple transportation.

The brackets for the 2X6X10' planks seem simple enough but purchasing would be easier.

The are available in the states but can't seem to find an Ontario store.

4277_st.jpg

4157%20516%20.GIF

Again, thank you for all the help.

Hi,

I recently purchased a 19.5 ft boat trailer and I am modifying the trailer for my 18 ft pontoon boat. I am using (4) 8ft x 2" X 2" steel tubing and tying them on the frame of the boat trailer with u-bolts. Afterward, I am going to attach a pair of boat guide brackets (part number 80-10100Z_80-10100Z) to the 2" X 2" tubings and attached 2X6X10' pressure treated wood planks and marine grade carpet to support my pontoon boat. I purchased all mounting hardware and guide brackets from Cerka. Here is their website and catalog page for the bracket:

http://www.cerka.ca/catalog/80boat.asp

Let me know if you questions.

PS. I look into buying those as well but I can't find those in Ontario. The brackets and hardwares from Cerka is a more economical option.

Edited by t4runner