Invasive Species in Europe (NF)

Andy

Its pretty sad really . It happens everywhere , for some reason or another .

Whether its the scientists or the governments . They think they are godly with their decisions of introducing spiecies from the other side of the planet , be it animal , plant or insect . They always have the right answer ... until something goes wrong .

I wonder , what happened to all those birch trees ( that seemed to be on every other houses front lawn , when i was a kid )

Oh wait , that wouldn't have been a European beatle that was introduced into Canada to eat some kind of affids , would it ?

Seemed it had a bigger appetite for birch than affids .

There is a reason those speicies aren't here ... its called NATURE . Leave it alone !

Now we have Asian carp , Chineese snakeheads ( the carp we have here already were introduced as , The poor mans Salmon )

Worst part about it is .. they will never learn from their mistakes .. because the new guy is even more qualified , to make the wrong decision than the last guy was .

Its pretty sad really . It happens everywhere , for some reason or another .

Whether its the scientists or the governments . They think they are godly with their decisions of introducing spiecies from the other side of the planet , be it animal , plant or insect . They always have the right answer ... until something goes wrong .

I wonder , what happened to all those birch trees ( that seemed to be on every other houses front lawn , when i was a kid )

Oh wait , that wouldn't have been a European beatle that was introduced into Canada to eat some kind of affids , would it ?

Seemed it had a bigger appetite for birch than affids .

There is a reason those speicies aren't here ... its called NATURE . Leave it alone !

Now we have Asian carp , Chineese snakeheads ( the carp we have here already were introduced as , The poor mans Salmon )

Worst part about it is .. they will never learn from their mistakes .. because the new guy is even more qualified , to make the wrong decision than the last guy was .

I like what your saying,exactly right!!!!!!.Leave things alone,there the way they are for a reason.