Lake Kikiwissi

Gord

Someone else posted a few months back-I believe there is only one outfitter on the lake-google will help you find his name

Here's my reply;

19 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

Actually looked at this outfitter as well as a co worker goes every year

We chose a different route but here's what he told me

Here is his verbatim instead of my memory

Name of the Lodge – Camp Coucoushee

Time of Year you go – late May

Quality of fishing – Un-f***in-believable. You’re an experienced fisherman – better than me by far – and I catch at least 80-100 fish (mostly pickerel, some pike, some lake trout) over 4 days …couple years caught 200 fish

Quality of the cabins – Rustic. Not the Holiday inn, but have the basics, bunk beds, propane fridges, stove, bathroom with shower.

That's all I have but hopefully its helpful

I also found a few other reports (if memory serves me) all positive just googling

Cheers

Gordy

Used to go there every year in late may. We always caught lots of walleye and 5 or 6 in the 10 lb range during a 4 day trip. The last 3 years we went we never caught any eyes over 5 or 6 lbs. I believe all the big fish are gone. There are 4 maybe 5 cabins on the lake and there very rustic but functional. The owner of the camp is a bit of a dork and his prices doubled the last 2 years we went. 6 guys in a cabin at 75.00 per night each guy from 40.00 the year before. Havent been back there for 3 yrs now. And you zec is 20.00 a day on top of your non-resident fishing licence. If you go take lots of boat trailer parts because the roads in are brutal. We always had issues with broken bunks. axles, flat tires etc. 15 ft tinnies were the biggest we ever dragged in and anything bigger and your looking for trouble anad we were crawling all the way.