BOWS, BROWNS , GOBBIES AND THINGS WITH BEARDS

BITEME

For all you Trouters :thumbsup_anim:

Well I know that most of you will be out for trout on the weekend. Just to let you know the browns are on a roll out at the lake fat as foot balls and gorging on gobbies yes that’s right gobbies who would of thought. The little diving ducks are also pounding the snot out of the gobbies as well, saves me from running a stick through the tread of my boots. For those that know the general area that I live the Bows further upstream are as thick as thieves,stopped on a friends property a little north and I mean a little and you can walk from one side to the other on them without getting your feet wet. Cohos are staring to turn on still few and far between but begining to look promising. Have been off the bag for awhile and tossing spoons with success(I’m so happy for that, fishing with a bobber(float) really sucks its very boring) As for me this time of year is a whole different pursuit altogether. Tommorow with the day off I will be tucked away in a little corner trying to bag the :wallbash: elusive bearded wonder that seems very capable of eluding me for a lot of years.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN YOUR PURSUIT

Peter