Always pick Shipping insurance

Lunker777

its like 1.20 on each 100 or something. good advice.

what seems funny is imagine any other business that says "the service is 20$. for another 10$ you can insure against us destroying your property"

how about i just pay you for the service, and if you destroy my stuff you pay for your mistake?

not how it works so i pay the insurance, and as crazy as it sounds, canada post was very good about the claim. no, its true.

how about i just pay you for the service, and if you destroy my stuff you pay for your mistake?

:good:

Just too bad the whole world's thinking now-a-days is "someone else's fault". Not many people admit fault these days. Always finger pointing going on somewhere.

Dang that sure sucks and how could a package be that trashed? I always insure my packages some people bugger about it but for the extra $$$ its worth it.I have had just 1 package get destroyed and Canada Post paid for the damages it was quite easy I did not have to fight or anything just made my claim

I just had a quote to have my reels tuned and upgrade the bearings. After seeing this, I might do what one of the other posters did and build a aluminum box to place inside the cardboard one !!! lol !!

Really though..... I will be choosing shipping insurance !