Musky Classic

Handlebarz

The Belle River Chapter of Muskies Canada will be hosting our musky classic again this year on the July long weekend I am inviting my OFC family to come out for a weekend of fun and slime.

For our prize table we will have a St Croix Casting rod (I cant remember the model number)

Vhf radio

Line Counter reel

Scotty orca rod holders

and lots of baits on the door prize table.

The Belle River Chapter will as we do each year pay the admission for the kids 1 child per Adult paid entry. If you like to fish with your family this is also a great event for it as it would cost you just $80 for a weekend of fishing for a family of 4 that would include a BBQ Friday night, Dinner Sunday afternoon, and a door prize for each of the 4 family members.

Please feel free to ask for a emailed copy from me if you want to make some and share them at work or in your local stores.

If you have any questions please email me or call Mike D or myself our numbers are on the flyer posted.

f2a046e0.jpg

Thanks Lew we will for sure and I know there will be many left for the fall.

Numbers a great for some out there already this year the snot rockets are everywhere lots of fish from 30-37" range from the guys I have been talking with. Just time and location are a prime. I have yet to get out but will be for the classic.

• 2 weeks later...

Charles Weiss Art Studio would like to celebrate the

Great Muskie Fishing and the Lake St. Clair area Belle River/ Muskies Canada Chapter.

Charles Weiss Art Studio will award a gift Certificate of

:whistling::thumbsup_anim:$500 :whistling::thumbsup_anim:

To the winner of the largest / winning muskie

of the Belle River St.Clair Lake Musky Classic