White river waders

misfish

Twice now, I have been out and got that cold wet feeling. At first I couldnt find a leak,but today I did. It,s not a rip or tare. To me it looks like a bad seam. Your thoughts and is there a warrenty call?

I love these pant style waders.

005-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

Found the bill for them.Bought this year. Looking at all the links I could find,The name red head comes up. I was told that red head was life time. I,ll be making the drive down to BPS and see what comes of it.

Twice now, I have been out and got that cold wet feeling. At first I couldnt find a leak,but today I did. It,s not a rip or tare. To me it looks like a bad seam. Your thoughts and is there a warrenty call?

I love these pant style waders.

005-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

looks like normal wear and tear good luck with the warranty, looks like it has been rubbing in that location. call before going to bps cause my gut tells me they will do nothing for you

I believe my friend has this pair and if memory serves me right then its lifetime over the counter warranty as long as you have the receipt... please don't take my word for it as im not 100% sure. Goodluck!

Wow,I just called down there. Reception quickly put me through to the right person. Told them whats wrong. No problem sir.Bring the reciept and we will gladdly exchange them. Guess that just got them a fly set up sale. :thumbsup_anim: