Sacred Heart Salmon Stocking & Hatchery Tour

Well the 1st School is done with there Salmon Stocking & Hatchery Tour great job done by Garry Biederman, 2 more to go this week, Saugeen Times & Shoreline Beacon are doing stories on the Teeswater Sacred Heart School Stocking & LHFC,

Thanx & Tight Lines SBKGonefishing.gif

Edited by spinnerbaitking

Well the 1st School is done with there Salmon Stocking & Hatchery Tour great job done by Garry Biederman, 2 more to go this week, Saugeen Times & Shoreline Beacon are doing stories on the Teeswater Sacred Heart School Stocking & LHFC,

Thanx & Tight Lines SBKGonefishing.gif

Gary is a wonderful man and it makes me wonder why the definition of "dedicated" doesnt have a picture of him....I hope the Beacon serves justice to him and all he has done to maintain and progress our fishery

I sent them some pictures & a story about the School Hatchery Program & gave them Garry's name & phone number for a follow up, Saugeen Times showed up & interviewed for themselves, Garry does an amazing job, as well as all the Volunteers at both Hatcheries

Tight Lines SBKthumbsup_anim.gif

Gary is a wonderful man and it makes me wonder why the definition of "dedicated" doesnt have a picture of him....I hope the Beacon serves justice to him and all he has done to maintain and progress our fishery