Looking for a partner on Lake O this Sunday

bpsbassman

My boys aren't available to fish this weekend in our Toonie Tourney opener this Sunday, so I've got a spot in my boat. Hardly have a clue what I'm doing, but should be a good day anyway. We launch at 6:00 am and are off the water by noon. Looking to put the first fish into the new boat!

PM me if you're interested. I work at BPS tomorrow, so if I haven't heard by morning I will have to contact you tomorrow night.

:Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

hi roger i would sure like to go with you as ive been salmon fishing on lake ontario for about 25yrs...and i have also been chatering and been a crew member for about 10yrs,but i am mounting my riggers tommorow on my new lund,my bud and i had to modify an aluminum plate to attach to the gunnel...if you want to go out maybe next weekend i can take you in my boat or we can get all your salmon stuff all rigged out as i have all the rods ,wire ,dipseys and leadcore,set-ups,as well as a ton of spoons,and all kinds of salmon flies and meat rigs,hering strips ,and whole bait...i have it all so if you want you can pm,me later and i can call you and give you some tips over the phone... once you learn a few things you should be ok....but running dipseys on a wire roller rod is a little more complecated and if its not done right it can caost you several hundred bucks....so i would love to be on your boat but i have to get mine ready by mounting my riggers i have to do more drilling in my new boat...i shuder everytime i have to drill another hole......so talk to me tonight and i will call you,like i said if it was next week,it would be great,the salmon are just getting started down there .there have been lots of browns caught and some big rainbows as well,i have been in touch with a few guys from the area and get a daily update on the fishing conditions,we usually fish from port dalhouise and all around the mouth of the welland canal,the fishing there is amazing...as last year we had a few 15 fish days out there all around 30-60ft right beside the welland canal,just remember to bring your in-line planner boards as these all very important,make sure you bring some stick baits and use bigger hooks ...like smithick rouges,rapala x-raps,j-13 ....so talk soon roger shawn

Edited by fishindevil

So who got busted?

Was at turkey school today and we had a brief visit from the local CO for a few quick words. He mentioned that he had just come from Jordan harbour in regards to a tip from TIPS-MNR there. He wouldn't give details obviously as sometimes in Canada people are innocent until proven guilty.

cd.