Silver Pines on Sparrow

radar

Anyone have any details/info on Silver Pines on Sparrow? Looking for a place for 6-8 guys at the end May for fishing/poker.

Not very picky, but having a restaurant on site is a big bonus. We are so spolied with everyody having websites, I don't want to bypass this place because they don't. It could be a mom and poop place that is a gem.

Any other recommendations for places to stay?

Thanks

Edited by radar

LOL @ "mom and poop place" :lol:

Only thing I know about Sparrow lake is that after having fished it once, I vowed never to complain about boat traffic on the lakes in Muskoka. SUPER busy...but that was mid-summer. Sorry...I can't comment on the lodge as I have no first, second or even third-hand experience.

Anyone have any details/info on Silver Pines on Sparrow? Looking for a place for 6-8 guys at the end May for fishing/poker.

Not very picky, but having a restaurant on site is a big bonus. We are so spolied with everyody having websites, I don't want to bypass this place because they don't. It could be a mom and poop place that is a gem.

Any other recommendations for places to stay?

Thanks

Good food there and the new owners have owned it now for about three years. Their accomidations are on the smaller side from what my clients have told me but clean. The Boat launch is on the shallow side so depending on the water depths you may want to launch @ Lauderdale Marina at the South end of the main lake. They do NOT let you drive your boat on the trailer there. Or @ Sophers Landing Marina at the North end of the lake in McLeans Bay. John and Pat are the owners there. Good launch $10. Really nice people as long as you dont make a mess and use Ramp Etiquette.

Oh and the fishing there is great (if you know where to go) LOL.

Edited by Tattoo Man