Cottage Rental Suggestions

Dan668

Usually in the summer, i go camping for 2 weeks with my parents and brother. Also a friend or two come up for a few days. My parents enjoy being up north, so i always book a provincial park somewhere in the last week of July, 1st week of August. My dad looks forward to going every year, so ive booked a place for the past five years. We've been to numerous parks, Obatanga, Finlayson, Algonquin, Marten River, Emily, Restoule.

Our last outing because of all the extra parking fees and ice costed almost as much as booking a cottage for a week :wallbash: So this year i thought about renting a cottage instead of camping out in tents.

Planning to go for roughly ten nights if thats possible. 3-4 people will be their the whole time, but an extra 1-2 must be able to stay for a couple of days, they could just blow up an air mattress or something.

I want to be able to bring my boat with me. 17'9 Lund. And on the other vehicle ill probably bring up a canoe to fish backlakes. Also willing to drive up to 12 hours.

Any Suggestions or recommendations? Also if you have a site thats good for searching up places available to rent that would help me out a lot.

Thanks

I can offer dozens of great locations.

This particular one stands out for 4 reasons: it's dirt cheap, the cabins are really nice, the fishing is great, and there's numerous back lakes to fish as well.

It's a bit more than 12 hours away, but not by much.

http://www.bushlakeresort.com/index.php?p=fishing

Looks like an awesome place. If you don't mind, pm or post some of the locations. Saves me the hassle of ruling out places that are good/not so good. Appreciate it

I'd consider driving further. That place it's cheap, help balance the gas