It's Funny How....

Leecher

Well here's a unique combo for you. I'm both a Leafs fan and a mod. As a mod, it's not such a simple job. Nothing is carved in stone. When we delete/lock/edit posts, it makes some folks happy, and others outraged. We often discuss things in our own forum before making a decision. We always try to make the best decisions. I think that we have a good bunch of fairly intelligent mods here who are capable of such decisions.

As a huge Leafs fan, man do they suck lately. I'll be the first to admit that. Being a Leafs fan however, does not control my life. That's why you haven't seen any comments from me on the Leafs threads. I've got way more important things in my life to worry about right now.

So have at ér boys. Play nice so we (mods) don't have to get involved.

GO LEAFS GO!!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

WOW, I never thought about mods being leaf(respect :clapping: ) fans, and that I would be po'ing them too, interesting concept, I like it!!!

That said, it's all about taking it for what it is, a game!

Well said Dan!

:w00t:

WOW, I never thought about mods being leaf(respect :clapping: ) fans, and that I would be po'ing them too, interesting concept, I like it!!!

That said, it's all about taking it for what it is, a game!

Well said Dan!

:w00t:

Now that's more like it Matt :) Didn't mean to single you out but got a little ticked off by your snarly remarks :o:) I don't usually get involve in this but it was just too much for me :w00t: but it's all good now ;):)

Tight lines

Leechman