Service Ontario

Mike the Pike

Well you won't believe this one called the MNR today they tried my city several times on the website until they figured out what was wrong.

Can't use a dash or period for St-Hubert.

Had a conversation with my Friend GlennK he received the outdoors card absolutely no 3 yr tag on the back.

He called back inquired why.It seems they have a glitch in the system So now we have to carry our outdoors card around and the piece of paper we print from the MNR website.

I called and asked the same question and yes this is what I will have to do.

So I am charged $156 out of resident plus an extra $10 for an outdoors card that is useless and now I must also produce a piece of paper as proof of my 3 yr renewal.

Now let me get this right this is because I am from out of province like Billy Bob has said.

SOMEONE AT THE MNR IS SMOKING WAY TOO MUCH CRACK.

:wallbash:

I can add to the smoke cracking at the MNR. When I called them about the whole postal code thing, I said I tried to change my address for my outdoor card online, but it wouldn't let me. She told me I couldn't do that as my card had actually expired so as far as the system is concerned I don't have an outdoor card, so I cannot change the address. :blink: er OK.......