Hookin up with CPH

bigugli

Got another opp to meet with good fishin buddy, crappiperchhunter, for a leisurely stroll out on the lake. Was a beautiful day out, and not too crowded (somethin about football and beer). Now for those who don't know me, I don't move too quickly, so for a good portion of the day, this was my view.

DSCN3565.jpg

Steve and my son, Rob, off way ahead. As I said, a beautiful day. Pity the fish weren't more co-operative. The perch were picky, and the jumbos went into hiding. We only had a handful of quality fish.

DSCN3568.jpg

We did run into a school of herring that were quickly released.

DSCN3566.jpg

ROb likes his sink pictures gory :whistling:

DSCN3569.jpg

Would have been nice if the fish had co-operated, but the quality of the companionship more than makes up for it.

Even stopped at BPS enroute home, so Rob could finally spend a year old gift card. They had a deal on some nice ice reels, $12.95

Now to hit the legs with a good rubdown of liniment. Got to try and get some of the feeling back. Thats a drawback of a good outing. Start losing sensation in the legs.

Awesome Bruceclapping.gif

I envy all you guys who live close enough to each other,to make fishing plans. smile.gif

Glad ya had fun.

I just might have to come up and visit you and some of the other Quebec exiles some day. Love a new adventure, and travels to strange and foreign lands :w00t: .

Edited by bigugli