Virginia beach

lovetofish

Plenty of ice, was out yesterday in about 14 ft of water. Stick with an operator I'm not saying ice is safe everywhere.

While not the 50 jumbo epic outing of last week, it was still an epic 30 jumbo outing!

Morning bite was hot, it completely dropped off after 2pm. Fish weren't as aggressive as last week, I found having a small jig down there worked well to attract the bigger ones and then execute the deal with the gold spoon.

I also missed a nice pike! It attacked my spoon hard, but I had no clue it was even around so it JUST missed... boy was it fast! At least cool to see, then it was gone for good.

Best of luck, I'd recommend a tip-up if you guys want a pike seen them both outings...

Plenty of ice, was out yesterday in about 14 ft of water. Stick with an operator I'm not saying ice is safe everywhere.

While not the 50 jumbo epic outing of last week, it was still an epic 30 jumbo outing!

Morning bite was hot, it completely dropped off after 2pm. Fish weren't as aggressive as last week, I found having a small jig down there worked well to attract the bigger ones and then execute the deal with the gold spoon.

I also missed a nice pike! It attacked my spoon hard, but I had no clue it was even around so it JUST missed... boy was it fast! At least cool to see, then it was gone for good.

Best of luck, I'd recommend a tip-up if you guys want a pike seen them both outings...

Did you cross the pressure crack.