new to sudbury looking for someone to fish with this weekend or any time

Spouph

Hey just throwing it out there, need a new fishing partner or two, I am totally self sefecient have my own equipment will drive, looking for walleye and a laugh or two, don't worry happily married 2 kids Im 35. Just love to fish.. Just movede here from southern ontario left my friends behind to exploit sudbury area lakes... cant spell either. will fish for anything, enjoy whities. currently living in chemmy, and would not mind fishing gogama area, would love to find big number days. If your weirded out by this i understand but if you could give me info or advice on where to go that better Than nothing thanks for your help. Also looking to find a over thirty five hockey group shinny style to join let me know if your looking for players. weekends are best. Im not great just love to play and enjoy the exscersise. fun leage only for me. beer after kinda team. I am fishing this weekend don't know where yet, help!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

I might be in, but yeah it's a little weird! LOL.. Trying to find time away from work is my toughest battle.. And I'm not much of a fisherman, been doing it since I was 3, but still not that good at it.. I just enjoy getting out there, not too concerned if I bring anything home -for me that's a bonus...

I won't be doing any fishing until my shack is finished. How are your carpentry skills? ;)

Seriously though...I'll have you out once it's on the ice. If you're interested, or just desperately bored, you can come help or just hang out at the build before that.

My work schedule is basically 5 on 4 off 4 on 5 off...so in the summer I go to camp on the off days...if you have (or can get) the time off, I'd bring you there. The camp is somewhat "rustic", so you have to be prepared to rough it a little. But the fishing is pretty good.

In the early spring between the time you can no longer safely ice fish and before the road into my camp is clear, I'd like to find some places to shore fish for pike or trout, but don't know very many. If you want to go trying out some spots together, I've got a Jeep and a quad...but no sense of direction.

PM me if you like.

Edited by fishNwire

I won't be doing any fishing until my shack is finished. How are your carpentry skills? ;)

Seriously though...I'll have you out once it's on the ice. If you're interested, or just desperately bored, you can come help or just hang out at the build before that.

My work schedule is basically 5 on 4 off 4 on 5 off...so in the summer I go to camp on the off days...if you have (or can get) the time off, I'd bring you there. The camp is somewhat "rustic", so you have to be prepared to rough it a little. But the fishing is pretty good.

In the early spring between the time you can no longer safely ice fish and before the road into my camp is clear, I'd like to find some places to shore fish for pike or trout, but don't know very many. If you want to go trying out some spots together, I've got a Jeep and a quad...but no sense of direction.

PM me if you like.

Now theres an offer.... :clapping:

Edited by Tom McCutcheon