The DeMarco By Paine Falls

solopaddler

:lol: I'm into Solo's sloppy seconds! I couldn't resist picking this one up when he was selling it, because I love the blank and I also feel that it's just a gorgeous handle. I wasn't wrong. It's a great all-around rod. :thumbsup_anim:

That's the 2 piece XST by the way. On our last trip together, I also bought his 3 piece XST. It's got even more backbone than the 2 piece.

So now I'm set for a good long while, with regards to rods (and those juicy seconds ;) ); add the Demarco and it's like ice cream with your cake! :w00t:

p.-

Nothing sloppy about that rod, :thumbsup_anim: man

This is a very nice reel. The curved palming ring really impressed me. My riverkeeper is squared off. This feels like butter in your hands. And that rod felt like my 7' crucial. I could walk the dog with it if I had a crank bait on the other end.

BTW, Its Danny, we met sunday on the river. Was nice fishing with you

This is a very nice reel. The curved palming ring really impressed me. My riverkeeper is squared off. This feels like butter in your hands. And that rod felt like my 7' crucial. I could walk the dog with it if I had a crank bait on the other end.

BTW, Its Danny, we met sunday on the river. Was nice fishing with you

Hey Danny, nice to see you chime in. Was nice meeting you as well!