Lake Nosbonsing And Cozy Park Cottages

Chrispy

I am thinking of renting a place @ Cozy Park Cottages on Lake Nosbonsing in the first or second week of June....does anyone fish this lake, stayed at the camp, etc??? I mainly want to fish walleye, perch and pike.....I have an 18' Sylvan that I will bring up with me....any info will be very helpful in making the decision to go there....thanks!!

Chrispy!

I spent a week on Lake Nosbonsing this past July. Didn't stay at Cozy Park though; rented a private cottage. I got a lot of help from a couple of fellow OFNers before heading out, but, unfortunately, all that help could not make me a better fisherman. A few hammer handles here and there, lots of panfish, a couple of dink bass, and that was about it. I think this says more about how I suck as a fisherman than the lake itself, but my friends didn't do much better either. Maybe it was the time of the year--damn scorching hot--or at least that's how I'd like to think to preserve some sense of self-respect.

Much of that week is hazy, in fact. Too few fish, too much booze. :blush:

Sure you don't mean Cozy Camp Cottages?

Never heard of Cozy Park Cottages.

I have stayed with Brian & Diane many times and can recommend thier camp. Nice clean cottages & friendly service. Also one of my favorite lakes. On days that will keep you off Nipissing you can find a sheltered bay to fish on Nosbonsing.

As for fishing the middle of June if you hit the mayfly hatch(usually around that time) you can expect slow fishing.

If you book & want more info feel free to PM me.

Best Wishes: Rick

Thanks Rick!! I'm sure your right about the name....have had a couple people tell me the cottages are nice and most of the time the fishing is good.....I'll find out next week if there is anything available at that time....thanks again!!!

Chrispy!