Antlers moose elk or deer

wildminnow

If you find them in the woods you can take them. If you want them for rattling, you can likely buy synthetic ones. If you hope to find shed antlers in the woods, you need to get there when they're dropping them because the porcupines chew them up pretty quick. Also, you'll seldom find a pair in the same place because they don't usually drop them simultaneously.

Where to buy them, I do not know. Check the hunting boards or e-bay. But you can go into the woods, and look for the "sheds" as they are called, and collect them.

Now, in order to sell them, you must get a permit from the MNR indicating you are collecting them to sell, and I believe the permit is free, or extremely cheap.

You cannot sell antlers, or animal parts for that matter, from animals you have shot yourself, or someone else's animal that has been shot. They must be naturally "shed" antlers, and its easy to tell the difference between sheds, and sawed off antlers.

I have a nice 10 pointer rack from a wolf kill I found last fall that I could sell if I wanted to, if I got the permit.

A guy I kinda know through a mutual friend up here has property with a huge deer population, I have seen the pictures of them, he has a couple of trail cameras set up on it, and he goes out and collects them from mid march to mid april when the snow load compacts and the sheds stay on top, and last year he made enough money selling them on e-bay to buy a new quad. But, he collected a LOT of them. Took him a few walks in the woods to get the antlers matched up, the deer do not shed both antlers at the same time, and that is where the trail cameras helped out.