lake o

icceman

Got Friday off. gonna try lake o one more time. Do I hit the blue zone or work mouth of credit. Any help would be appreciated.

If you want to find some bows the blue water is where to go , still some stageing hos and large browns off the rivers , the bigger guys will be off the rivers, shackers in the blue , dont know where your fishing but some large and i say large lakers off the niagra river , fish between Port Dalouse and the bar , tight lines .

In side shallow bite in the fall is a tight early morning window. I fish Oakville and my fall (post Sept 1st) program is to set up in 180, watch the graph, spread the lines down to 60 ft deep and start searching out to deeper water. Off 16 mile in Sept/Oct 180-220 is kind of the magic zone. There's a decent mix of bows and 3 year olds and shakers of all species. I find once we get a few cold nights its a smaller spoon program and 1.9-2.4 MPH best speed range. Have been itching myself to get out so maybe a Sunday run is in order.

If you havenn't run across this site bookmark it

Lake O wind forecast

Saves times/gas and makes a safer journey. Friday looks perfect

good luck and let us know

In side shallow bite in the fall is a tight early morning window. I fish Oakville and my fall (post Sept 1st) program is to set up in 180, watch the graph, spread the lines down to 60 ft deep and start searching out to deeper water. Off 16 mile in Sept/Oct 180-220 is kind of the magic zone. There's a decent mix of bows and 3 year olds and shakers of all species. I find once we get a few cold nights its a smaller spoon program and 1.9-2.4 MPH best speed range. Have been itching myself to get out so maybe a Sunday run is in order.

If you havenn't run across this site bookmark it

Lake O wind forecast

Saves times/gas and makes a safer journey. Friday looks perfect

good luck and let us know

Bruce X2

Went 2 for 6. Started day in 180 trolled to blue zone started

marking bait 100 down in 350 feet. Got first coho on no spoon down 90 on either. Fish weighed 8.5. Second fish on a double header. Also coho 5.2. Lost good coho due to poor net job. Thats what happens when you go solo..