What do you think of

misfish

I have gotten the spring and now the fall catalogue, and I am finding thier prices very resonable. The hunting gear is top stuff and priced ,I find,below BPS.

Has anyone dealt with them,and hows thier shipping? Im guessing ordering a muzzel loader eould be simple for shipping as it shipped in Canada,not accross the USA/CANADA BOARDER.

Good and bad.

Edited by Misfish

I have gotten the spring and now the fall catalogue, and I am finding thier prices very resonable. The hunting gear is top stuff and priced ,I find,below BPS.

Has anyone dealt with them,and hows thier shipping? Im guessing ordering a muzzel loader eould be simple for shipping as it shipped in Canada,not accross the USA/CANADA BOARDER.

Good and bad.

Hey, Brian. Prices for certain things are good. Not near as good as in the states, go figure.

As far as shipping, I've ordered from them three times, and, the product arrives quickly and in good condition. Not sure how it would be for a muzzle loader?

Thanks Frank an Simon.

I like looking at thier candy no matter :canadian: .

I look at a lot of candy there too Brian but it is usually more than what I want to pay. Last spring I saw some Lindy Darters and Berkley Alive (jars) on sale in the Bargain Cave. It was almost 50% less than what I could get it for here and that was including the shipping cost. The shipping took about 3.5 days which I thought wasn't bad considering they said it would take anywhere from 3 to 7 days. If I found similar deals I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Tom

I look at a lot of candy there too Brian but it is usually more than what I want to pay. Last spring I saw some Lindy Darters and Berkley Alive (jars) on sale in the Bargain Cave. It was almost 50% less than what I could get it for here and that was including the shipping cost. The shipping took about 3.5 days which I thought wasn't bad considering they said it would take anywhere from 3 to 7 days. If I found similar deals I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Tom

Yup, those Lindy Darters were a great deal.