Don't Be Picky!

Rich

My wonderful girlfriend didn't feel like fishing yesterday, but was kind enough to babysit for my boss, so that the two of us could get out for a couple hours. We weren't interested in chasing down a trophy fish, just getting out and catching something. Took the 7 minute drive to the 'practice pond' where billions of little carp live. Sure enough, in an hour & a half we had caught 7, lost at least 5 more. Great times, even though the fish were tiny, they were scrappy and on the bite!

DSCF3570.jpg

DSCF3571.jpg

DSCF3572.jpg

DSCF3569.jpg

DSCF3567.jpg

Good times. I don't love musky, pike, bass, trout, carp, etc... I just love fishing.

I don't love musky, pike, bass, trout, carp, etc... I just love fishing.

Me too Rich. I doesn't really matter what you are fishing for. It's just getting out and having a break from the daily crap. I was fishing for panfish with my buddy and his 2 boys on the weekend. Had a great time watching the kids reeling them in.

Thanks for the report Rich.

Edited by fishnsled

[Good times. I don't love musky, pike, bass, trout, carp, etc... I just love fishing.

Yup, all the way Rich!! For too many years I got stuck in the steelhead only rut.

Fishing is about getting out and enjoying the experience. Whether you are catching bluegill or blue fin tuna!!!