2 lost beagles

moose

help us find our beagles

weve lost 2 beagles in the port loring /arnstien area

3 yr old named rocco /male tattoo in ear lvy 14p

13 yr old named misty/female

both in great shape and can run

were let out thursday morning and havent returned yet . they can run long distances. they are probably somewhere on the 522 hwy if seen can call 705-487-1318 705-757-0134

thnks

Edited by malcolm

ya these 2 usually go out for a run and come home in a couple of hrs they are out looking for them all over the problem is they will run and run hopefully they come home on their own hope to see you in temagami this yr iam flying in diamond last week of june again for my yrly flyin

will be up also the first week of may as well

Good luck. One of the local guys here just puts their blankets down on the side of the road and finds them there the next morning.

I did the exact thing when my pointer ran off.I was going nuts looking for her.A local hunter just told me the same thing.Went back the next morning after an exhusted search the night before and sure as heck,she was there. Right where I had left my jacket. What a feeling that was.

Hope ya find them.

• 3 weeks later...

sad news today as our oldest beagle misty was found on shore must have broke threw ice she will be missed dearly. still no word on the 2 yr male rocco praying for goods news thanks to all who have looked in the parry sound district