hockeyplayerz_14

Gary Yamamto Custom Baits

I purchesed a pack of the worms off Jose and theres a pack with a name called "special order" There is some numbers to identify the color, does anyone know where I can go and order this type of color,or is there a way i can create my own from a color chart???

was it the red looking one?

I sometimes get a few special order bags red ones and a few watermelon colour ones as well

Monster Bait has a special Senko that is sort of a grey colour with gold flakes. It's supposed to be Shad pattern.

You can find them on their web site.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Gary Yamamoto Senkos are worth the money.

Just thought it would be fun to discuss this again.  Senkos catch fish when Yum Dingers do not. The salt impregnating causes them to fall differently, and the fish hit them harder. I change to Yum Dingers after I’ve found the fish and it’s clear they are in the mood. Even then they will catch fewer fish.  My favorites are anything brown/green with red fleck, but I always keep ‘nitro tip’ Senkos or chartruse with black fleck around for those sunny bays.  I have a friend who swears

in General Discussion

• Musky Baits look terrible?

So the other day im fishing with my buddy who likes to collect swimbaits for bass and it occurs to me...Why in the heck are musky fishermen still using such oldschool weird looking baits? For those not aware, there is a big movement in the bass industry especially amognst younger anglers that is simply called the "swimbait movement" Quite literally though, this same movement just does not exist in musky fishing. The oldschool baits, Yes...i get it, they work, Ive caught musky on blades

in General Discussion

• 60 Spoons Spinners Body baits SOLD

View Advert 60 Spoons Spinners Body baits Selling 60 spoons, spinners and body baits. The spoons are from Moonshine, Cleo, Blue fox, Mepps, Len Thompson, , Fortune, Williams and Luhr Jensen, spinners are blue fox and Mepps, There's also a Rapala J13 and a J9 , a Mag Tadpoly and a Live Target for body baits. Lots of them are new or new in the box. All in for $100 Advertiser Snidley

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Custom painting

Any custom painters on here (lures of course ) I have some US painters but somebody on here must paint or know someone 

in General Discussion

• Muskie Baits Left Only

4 Muskie Lures 1 KC Bucktail, 2 Grim Reapers, 1 Manic Bow $20.00 each... 2nd picture Bucktails $15.00 Each... Pics Too large to post... location in Hamilton but will meet up.... 905-541-4344 or [email protected]      

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment