Sign in to follow this  
baironhorse

2011 opener- couple of pics

Here a couple of the fish I caught at this yr's opener at Canal....To add to this were a couple of average size large mouth and two nice smallies where I ranout of battery in my camera and coudn't take pics ! errr....didn't hit any pike though.

2011 open 1.JPG

2011 open 2.JPG

Here a couple of the fish I caught at this yr's opener at Canal....To add to this were a couple of average size large mouth and two nice smallies where I ranout of battery in my camera and coudn't take pics ! errr....didn't hit any pike though.

Very nice:thumbsup_anim:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Muskie Opener

I have been watching this stain on Lake St.Clair for a few weeks now and it seems to be stagnant in the eastern part of the lake. I sure hope it moves out and the lake clears up for opener!! Water temps are coming up to the 50 -54 F range lately.    

in General Discussion

• Bass still on the beds for opener?

A buddy of mine was out a few days ago on a local lake, looking for some walleye.  He was saying (and I believe him) that the bass were just spawning.  It is an early season opener, in fact the earliest possible date for a third Saturday in June, and it is a VERY late spring here in the Kingston area.  I do not intend to fish this weekend, but I am guessing that a lot of folks will be pulling bass off their beds.  Will it be a massacre? I'm all for opening up new fishing opportunities,

in General Discussion

• A couple for the smoker,a cleaning of fish and blah blah

It will be back.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    

in General Discussion

• Interesting Musky opener

We had our annual musky yakfishing event this weekend. 3 of us have been fishing the same few water bodies for opener for 5 or 6 years now. We aren't chasing giants, just want to catch fish, so we fish smaller, unpressured waters. One of our spots is a very small lake fed by a fairly small, but paddleable river. Couldn't find them in the lake. Went up the river and found loads of fish: 12 fish the first trip up, another 6 the next morning. They were in 1-2 FOW, fairly fast flow, ignoring typical

in General Discussion

• LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR TOMORROW (OPENER)

Hey looking for someone in the KW area who would like to get out for some creek fishing for Brookies and Browns this weekend. All you need is a rod and reel I will supply the spots and we will use my truck. Just PM me if you are in .

in General Discussion