coast to coast warranty company

bow slayer

has anyone purchased a used vehicle with a coast to coast warranty(brand name). I have never heard of them before. Just wondering how they are to deal with for repairs. Just don't want to put out 1500 bucks for a warranty and have a hard time getting repairs. thanks

$1500 for how long? That seems like a lot of cash for something you may never use and $1500 will fix quite a lot on most vehicles. Unless the vehicle has a known problem like blowing head gaskets and won't cover consumables, I'd put the $1500 towards getting a better vehicle in the first place or set it aside somewhere in case you need it.

ETA >> Because these "warranties" are just a dressed up insurance policy they have limits and deductibles so check the small print on that. I looked into this sort of thing on a couple of cars but decided they weren't worth it and as it turns out I wouldn't have claimed anywhere near the value of the policy.

Edited by cuzza

$1500 for how long? That seems like a lot of cash for something you may never use and $1500 will fix quite a lot on most vehicles. Unless the vehicle has a known problem like blowing head gaskets and won't cover consumables, I'd put the $1500 towards getting a better vehicle in the first place or set it aside somewhere in case you need it.

ETA >> Because these "warranties" are just a dressed up insurance policy they have limits and deductibles so check the small print on that. I looked into this sort of thing on a couple of cars but decided they weren't worth it and as it turns out I wouldn't have claimed anywhere near the value of the policy.

There is a zero deductible and a 4000 dollar max claim amount per repair. The warranty is 3 years unlimited Ks.