Any Art Collectors here, looking to get a value on a Print

Harrison

Hey all,

I am looking for a value on a print that I would like to sell. It is a Carl Brenders from 1988 limited 752 of 950.

Retails for 1500 to 2500 online.

I have it framed and signed twice, once on the print and once on the glass by the artist.

I searched but couldn't find any art valuation forums. Would anyone here know of any?

long-distance-hunters.jpg

Thanks!

Phil

can you not contact him directly ? a friend of mine has one of the same prints...but im not sure of the number on his print

I think that is one of several in a series...IF memory serves me correct

Edited by Twocoda

Some larger Art galleries that sell limited prints get a book of current value every year for all prints ever sold. They usually want to charge a fee to let you know that dollar value though. Select Art Gallery in Newmarket always has that book. SW corner of Yonge and Mulock. They will also sell it for you at a 25% commission. Major rip off as the framework around the print accounts for nothing. The signature on the glass may not either.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try a few calls tomorrow. I have heard about a forum you can post prints on to get a value but I can't find it! Sorta like main lake crappie this year.

Edited by Harrison