Does Le Baron carry St. Croix rods?

12 Volt Man

as I was flipping through the Le Baron catalouge the other day, I was thinking about how they have a pretty good selection of rods/reels tackle out there.

however, I was thinking something seemed missing. then I realized: St Croix rods!

to me, its a bit surprising considering how popular they are and that they offer rods from $50 right on up to $300+ so they have a rod for all budgets and techniques now.

are they missing a major 'boat' so to speak?

seems like almost every tackle store I have been to seems to carry St. croix these days, except them??

do the other stores (like their montreal location) carry them? but the ones here in the GTA don't?

ps cant wait until they start being open on sundays! its not the 1980s anymore tongue.gif

Edited by 12 Volt Man

as I was flipping through the Le Baron catalouge the other day, I was thinking about how they have a pretty good selection of rods/reels tackle out there.

however, I was thinking something seemed missing. then I realized: St Croix rods!

to me, its a bit surprising considering how popular they are and that they offer rods from $50 right on up to $300+ so they have a rod for all budgets and techniques now.

are they missing a major 'boat' so to speak?

seems like almost every tackle store I have been to seems to carry St. croix these days, except them??

do the other stores (like their montreal location) carry them? but the ones here in the GTA don't?

ps cant wait until they start being open on sundays! its not the 1980s anymore tongue.gif

I've seen St. Croix in the Mississaug location during my last 2 visits there in May.

Slayer

Edited by pikeslayer