Chevy Trailblazer aka...piece of Crap!

muskymatt

I have a 2003 Trailblazer LS with 192000kms and the only problem is my remotes wont work now.

Problem solved cost $0 bad ground wire.

It's been a great truck from day 1 but it is a pig on gas that's my only problem

Put a 190,000 km's on an '03 Envoy in 8 years and loved it. Other than regular maintenance, never had it serviced....except for the catalytic converter in '07...towing back a buddies boat bought in 'bama we were about the 3rd vehicle over a deer around Toledo. By Woodstock the truck pretty much died. Called the GM dealer in Woodstock, they came picked up the truck, then the boat, fixed it in a couple of hours and had us on our way again - truly fantastic service. Although they asked rather sheepishly why there were some sort of 'body parts' pulled from the catalytic converter so we explained the deer thing. By the way, covered under warranty! If the non-XL had the 3rd row I would have definitely bought another one. Great tow vehicle although definitely not known for good mileage. Decided to buy a new-to-me Yukon for the 3rd row and towing capacity....what a great tow vehicle but again, gas mileage not great. Tows my boat with ease which is around 3500lbs. Have driven nothing but GM vehicles for over 20 years and never had a major problem and rarely a minor one.