Mounted my downriggers and planer mast today...

SlowPoke

I've been messing around in the garage all weekend and I finally got around to mounting my downriggers, planer mast and planer boards... on the wall.

IMG-20110523-00082.jpg

Downriggers are on Bert's swivels so I mounted tracks on the wall. Planer mast is hung from a two-pronged bracket and a couple screw in hooks for the planer boards. Nice and tidy; outta the way!

Looks GOOD....on the top of the left one it almost looks like a dollar bill is sticking up...

In my garage I have a very high hip roof because some of my garage is built into the hill....that gives me a very large rafter area just above my boat with the middle of the boat area not having anything above it...this makes for two huge areas, aft and bow above my boat. While standing in my boat I can pick and choose different "stuff" for the next fishing trip all while storing the other "stuff" I don't intend to use on that trip....makes it real nice....but as always these areas collect "junk" that someday I need to address...my son now has his own home and guess where the "junk" is headed.... :whistling: