Boyce Lake-- Fly-in-Trip

penguin

Hi plan on going to Boyce Lake for 4 days of fishing with the guys begining of Aug. It's in the Temagami disrict.I was wondering if anyone has fished that lake and to what sucess? Going with Placid Bay Lodge and any info would be great. Airline is Lakeside Air Lines. THANKS

I had a look at the old Temagami Area Fishing map I have and here is the info on the lake from the guide. It has Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Northern Pike and Whitefish in it. It also says there is a depth contour map available for the lake, I'm assuming you would have to contact the local MNR office to find out more about that and if they area still around.

It looks like a great lake with lots of islands and bays to fish.

Hope this info helps out and bit and maybe someone has fished it will chime in with some more info for you.

Mike

I will be leaving may 31, for the drive up to cochrane ontario.. This will be my 20th trip with cochrane air services. We are flying into Edgar Lake, June 2nd.. We are making it a 2 day drive, due to my uncle, he cannot handle 17 hours in a car in one day. I will post a report, with pictures, when i get home.. I absolutely LOVE it up there!!!