VIP Passes for tonights Facts of Fishing!!!

TJQ

Dave give us another OFC exclusive, I've got a few 2 person VIP Passes for tonight!! If your interested post here and pm me your REAL name and ill enter everyone in a draw. Please please please only enter if you are going to go.

I have to leave this afternoon, so ill make the draw between 2 and 2:30!!!

My girlfriend and I are both looking forward to the show tonight. VIP passses to meet Dave would be awesome!

However, being a new member to the board and limited passes, please give priority to the more "senior" (not meaning age...) whistling.gif members and their families. good.gif

My girlfriend and I are both looking forward to the show tonight. VIP passses to meet Dave would be awesome!

However, being a new member to the board and limited passes, please give priority to the more "senior" (not meaning age...) whistling.gif members and their families. good.gif

Hey Southpaw,

Note that TJ is drawing for names between 2:00 & 2:30 so you have a good shot based on the numbers who have expressed interest. BE SURE TO PM TJ YOUR PROPER NAME.

BTW, I would gladly forego a pass so a 'youngster' (definetly meaning age) whistling.gif could attend.

TJ, a little far for me. Would you mind asking Mercer if he could stop by Streetsville on the way? Tons of room and refreshments in the garage.

Slayer

Edited by pikeslayer

your going to fit right into this community nicely... :thumbsup_anim:

Have fun all ...

OK!!! I gotta go.. CONTEST OVER - PLEASE DONT PM ME TO GET IN......

Gutpile

Dan

Southpaw

each get VIP passes for two, I think ya gotta be there an hour early, ill send the list to Dave!! Enjoy!!!

Have fun, im bummed I messed the one in Barrie!!

As a brief follow-up, I would like to say thank-you again to T.J for the VIP passes.

We arrived plenty early and met The Urban Fisherman and some other members when we dropped off or food bank items and picked up our passes. A short time later we were in a little room downstairs eating Subway subs and shaking hands with Dave Mercer, J.P DeRose and Paul Powis!

The show was great! All 3 guys put on an awesome seminar full of great tips and good laughs. Took some pics from my phone, but none of them turned out nice enough to post.

It was entertaining and informative from start to finish, and a great way to kick off the long weekend!