Hockey Season to begin soon

Billy Bob

Look out for Buffalo. They are hot going in (8-1-1) at a low seed. Miller is playing good. Teams like that are dangerous, while Philly has higher expectations but have are not on any kind of streak going in. Not clicking like they should, no momentum. Goaltending is an issue. I don't care what your record is going in.. if you've played mediocre hockey the last month and haven't been able to pick up any steam, I'd be very afraid of the bottom seeded team you are up against.. they are in because they are doing NOW what you are not.

How many times has Vancouver been a favorite? I'll believe it when I see it... they have all the pressure on their shoulders. I liked the words Detroit's coach had regarding them being at the top going in...

Look the hell out if they draw Chicago.

I'm pulling for Kaberle, and as unfortunate as it might be, the rest of the Bruins.

Is there anyone in the league today more deserving of a cup than Kaberle?

Well said! I hope it's a Vancouver/Boston final and yes I'd like to see Kaberle win a cup. Then he can come back to the Leafs in free agency and learn to lose again! :whistling:

Dan O.