BLOWN

kemper

Got out steelheadin today, trib was REALLY high and REALLY muddy, watch out as banks are eroding, so dont be walking along the top of a high bank near the edge, or youll probably end up goin for a swim. Despite conditions I decided to fish for an hour or so anyways. Found it really difficult to get a good drift in the way the water was moving, but still managed to go 0-2. Lost the first fish 10 seconds in, actually managed to break me off ON THE SAME ROCK as the already landed PB from yesterday. (long story, see other report). The second one, a 2ish pound snotrocket was, get this, hooked in the tail. Yep, first time Ive ever seen a fish that small get snagged in the tail, usually its the salmon that swim into it. Anyways I gave it some slack and wiggled the rod and it popped out nicely for a long distance release. Still a good time out, even if conditions were less than perfect.

I had only heard of one other fish being seen all day, so I must have been doing something right... (HUGE FREAKIN ROW BAGS)

I promise start including pictures after I get a new camera, I drowned mine in january.

tightlines, kemper