Sarasota Florida

BITEME

Well as luck may have it my wife and I have been offered a weeks accommodations in Sarasota Florida I would like some suggestions on fishing in the 50lb range and any charter suggestions I have been trolling the internet for skippers but looking to see if any of the great people on this sight have any experience down this way as for what fish i don't care just in the reel screamer class oh yeah one more thing do I need a license I will be leaving on the 12th of April and returning the 19th im hoping the Southern contingent has some suggestions

Thanks for any help :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Peter

You and your wife will get to enjoy one of the best beaches in the world! Sand is more like powder than sand. Just awesome.

Anyhoo, when I was in Sarasota, years ago albeit, there was a group charter operator out of there. Not very pricey at all and a nice boat ride, but it's you and a pile of other fisherman, anchored bottom fishing. I'm sure you'll be able to find the other types too though.

If you have time, a trip to look at the sharks at the Mote Marine Laboratory in Sarasota would be a nice way to spend a little time.

Bon voyage!