Muskie Odyssey! 3 weeks away!

Pigeontroller

The 2011 Muskie Odyssey in St.Catharines is only weeks away! We have an amazing line-up of guest speakers! Jim Saric doing two presentations, the second one in the afternoon he will be joined by Mike Lazarus! Jocelyn Leung will give a seminar on using fishing electronics. Sean Landsman will be giving a great presentation on “Project Noble Beast”.

Jocelyn Leung will also be doing software up-grades to your GPS/Sonar, bring your unit and make sure you stop by the Angling Outfitters booth!

On our Silent Auction Table you will find lodge stays at Sandy Haven, Scotsmans Point and Manitou Weather Station. St. Croix and Loomis Muskie Rods! Nets by Frabill and Beckman! A Lakewood Tackle Box. Guided trips with Frank DiMarcantonio, Capt. Larry Jones, Guy Bouffard, Greg Videki, Stacy Ash. And lots of quality custom Crankbaits and Bucktails!

Also expect the usual HUGE raffle table filled with Quality Muskie lures!

Please come out on Saturday April 9th and support Muskie Conservation and Research!

For the OFC members when you stop by my booth be sure to let me know that your from here to save extra on the baits if you buying.

If your not buying please be sure to stop in to just say hi and shoot the breeze about fishing.

The wife and I are looking forward to the event this is our first booth that we are doing so I hope it goes well.

For the members that have placed orders to pick up there Thank YOU ALL, they are all ready for the Odyssey.

Just a couple more weeks to build and YES I am building right up to the week of so I can still get custom stuff done before the show.

Cheers Mike