This weekend?

Flint1007

... two weeks ago all waas complaining because everything was frozen? now that all the rivers are thawed out people still cant go out and venture for them selves? nice first post btw. heres a tip.. pick one of those rivers u were thinkin of hitting. go there and see for yourself how the water is.. if its too high up to fish the regular holding spots then move around until u find the slower water. just cause the waters are high and murky doesnt mean they disappeared. on a side note you can follow live2's advice to hit up the niagara... i highly doubt its as dirty as sum of the rivers u were thinkin of..

Hey thanks l2p I am actually going to head down to 50 point and just give it a shot off the point there better then sitting here. An I can't wait to go tomorrow to the Niagara I grew up in the area fishing and have never fished it. But I'm giving a shot and I'm sure I won't be disappointed even if I come home with out catching one. I just wondering though if bottom bouncing with a minnow is the best or should I bring some roe sacks or maybe something else? Any tips you care to share would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Edited by Live2fish85