New Fishing Buddies Needed...

irishfield

Good to know Thraser... a 18 mile or so run for me though.. long walk back solo. I'll see what happens and if my neighbour wants to head that way.

Now with you guys being mobile and with 3 sleds.. why the heck would you hang around the island? Some good back lakes close by to Tamar....

Yah had to ask eh Jacque.. lol

Up 'till 4am monitoring Jennifer as her temp started to climb.. at 3am she wanted some fresh water/ice so I'm standing at the fridge and it's going spurt..spurt..spurt and I think to myself how the hell is air getting into the line, just as my feet start to get soaked and the kitchen floor starts to flood. Glad I never finished the basement ceiling so that I could find the water line valve quickly!! Just finished putting the fridge back together.

Gonna see how the day goes and try a departure again in the am. I'm not gonna hold my breath... guess it's a good thing nobody could go!

Yikes!!! Sorry to hear that Wayne :w00t: Like the old saying goes "tomorrow's another day"

Tomorrow, don't make plans, get up and just go :)

Edited by Leechman

18 miles! wrongfuly so apparently, but I thought you were closer to the end of the access rd! that would be a long hike! We're usually not far from the island, cause that's where I know best. I spend a lot of time in Cross during the open water season, so I tend to know that end better. We spend 3/4 of our time fishing Walleye, and the rest on Lakers. Most of the guys in our group have paddled through a lot of the back lakes, but never fished them. Other than hearing that a couple of the back lakes around there hold some fish, I've never heard or saw anything that would make me go to them. We've got Electronics, mapping chips, etc and like you said are mobile, so it's not an issue for us to do it, just never had the need as we generally do OK down there. I'm open to ideas if you're sharing back lake walleye sopts! lol! Anyway, we should be at the lake around 6 or 7 am heading down, and fishing by 8. You know where we'll be if you decide to go for a tour!! good luck!

Thrasher

Well I'm gonna jinx myself and say I have a green light to go in the am, with Jen's chemo fever apparently in check again. Should be up there by 1 or 2pm, or so, and have another green light to stay 'till Thursday at the latest.. as I have a customer coming from White River on Friday and have to be back!

So again.. the offer is there.. anyone that wants to get out for even a day this weekend or early next week..PM me tonight if you think you might wanna drop by.... or 411.ca for my hard line # if I'm already gone.

Edited by irishfield

Well I'm gonna jinx myself and say I have a green light to go in the am, with Jen's chemo fever apparently in check again. Should be up there by 1 or 2pm, or so, and have another green light to stay 'till Thursday at the latest.. as I have a customer coming from White River on Friday and have to be back!

So again.. the offer is there.. anyone that wants to get out for even a day this weekend or early next week..PM me tonight if you think you might wanna drop by.... or 411.ca for my hard line # if I'm already gone.

First time poster. To bad Some of you guys can not take up Irishfields offer it is something else on Temagaqmi. I would be asking him if I could go if I was not already booked with Loon lodge next Friday. Jerry