Uh Oh

SBCregal

I've just signed up to do my hunters safety course at the end of the month and plan on getting set up with some hunting gear in the near future. That being said, when i came home today and opened the mailbox and a bunch of catalogs fell out. The cabelas winter/holiday catalog, bass pro master catalog and spring hunting catalog. I have a feeling i'm gonna be spending some time flipping through those and finding a lot of "must haves". My mailman must have hated me as much as my wallet is going to.

ryan

youll be rewarded when ya bite into a smoked venison ham....or when your sitting in your boat nawing on venison peperettes....or ya stick your fork into moose stew gravy and the fork doesnt fall over....ahhhh now im getting hungry...enjoy the course...

youll be rewarded when ya bite into a smoked venison ham....or when your sitting in your boat nawing on venison peperettes....or ya stick your fork into moose stew gravy and the fork doesnt fall over....ahhhh now im getting hungry...enjoy the course...

Or sitting in a smelly marsh way before first light on a brisk fall morning god that brings back a lot of good memories, I did mine 30 some odd years ago. I used to love hunting ducks.

Good luck with your test,and remember don`t point your gun at any of the instructors LOL I remember at my test a couple of the guys picked up their guns and pointed them at the instructors LOL they were asked to leave!!

I can't wait, i've done the firearms course and my license has been issued (waiting for it to show). I was up at my buddys deer camp this fall and did a watch or two with him. It was great, hearing the sounds of the bush as everything around wakes up. It was great to have the chance to go up before i started stocking up on gear, got to see whats needed and what isn't and stuff like that.

ryan