Which was your favorite????

lunker07

howsw it goin all

I've got a couple of buddies going on a fly-in soon

I was just wonerin what your favorite outfitter was and why?

Please rank out 10 in the following categories;

Big Fish?

Fish Consistency?

Utilities?

Water qualitiy?

Courtesy?

Experience?

Feel free to add any notes and please give any information you have about the lodge...

thanks plenty

Hi, well I have been going on fly in lakes for 20 or more years. The first time I went with Sudbary Aviation. One word describes them, BAD experience!!

2nd trip was with Air Ivanhoe. Great accomodations, fishing was o.k...

After Air Ivanhoe, its been Cochrane Air Services for the last 18 years. The best!

Fishing at cochrane is second to none!! I average between 800-1000 fish in a week. And thats no lie. So far I have caught 5 pike over 20lbs. And 2 walleye that were around 10 lbs..

Fish consistnecy, its non stop action. Its really unreal, unless you have been there. I try and explain to my friends, and its tough. We get flown in saturday, and by thursday, your arms are so tired from catching fish..

Utilities??? Well, the camps are nice, but no running water on any of the camps. Boats, motors, etc are great. Hey, we go up there to fish, it doesn,t bother us about the running water at all..

Water quality is good. We do take in our own drinking water..

Courtesy is awesome. Mark is great..

Experience, well its all been great, but cochrane is like a second home to me.. Love the country.. I have never had a bad experience in 18 years. Never. ...