Looking for X-67 ice instructional DVD

farsider

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the X-67 ice instructional DVD?

I just picked up a unit to try this season but there was not a DVD included as they had in years past.

I am completely new to this (fishfinders) and any additional help before I am on the ice will help.

So if anyone has a copy they no longer need or wouldn't mind making me a copy of, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will pick it up within an hours drive. I will be down around Kitchener until just before New Years and then in the GTA for the New Year, and back and forth thereafter.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Hey Mark,

They really are not that difficult to work out even if you have never seen a fishfinder before.

Wayne (Irishfield) has given you a link to the instructions.......

Here is a link to the 'Product Emulator'

X67c Simulator Link

its a small downloadable program that simulates your x67c, you can play around with it. When you click the link scroll down till you see x67c (near bottom of the page) and click it.

The only things i will suggest (i own an x67c too) is to always have chart speed at maximum, always have ping speed at maximum, adjust your sensitivity to see your jig, i.e. if you are in 10'FOW and have the sensitivity 100% you wont see much at all!

Make sure you have the box checked for manual mode.

thats it really, keep those tips in mind and you will master it in an afternoon on the ice!

if ya need any more help just pm me.

cheers

Simon

Edited by limeyangler