Long Point fishing hut operators

splashhopper

My friend, Dutchy, and I want to give LPB a go for ice fishing this winter.

Neither of have been fishing there now in ice huts before. (Nor do we know anyone who owns all this to take us out either.)

What companies have any of you used there and who would you recommend?

Thanks

Splashhopper and Dutchy

I've used Grangers...not sure of their number though. Last year was 40 per and they provide transport, wood and bait.

Search the forums here: http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/

My friend, Dutchy, and I want to give LPB a go for ice fishing this winter.

Neither of have been fishing there now in ice huts before. (Nor do we know anyone who owns all this to take us out either.)

What companies have any of you used there and who would you recommend?

Thanks

Splashhopper and Dutchy

I've used Grangers...not sure of their number though. Last year was 40 per and they provide transport, wood and bait.

Search the forums here: http://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/

Propers or Grangers you cant go wrong with either..They say the huts will be out on the 27th and are already reporting 5 inches of ice!!Getting excited!!

Grangers, Shermans or Jimmy's (Rotten Ronnies)...all three are reputable. Used Grangers twice last year, was happy with the service provided. As stated above, bait, transportation and wood provided in the price.

Grangers and Shermans are basically side by side down the hill at St. Williams...Jimmy has his huts out of Old Cut.

I used shermans once last year then got a portable hut and have been real lucky with shermans giving me a ride out more than once with no issues ( I continue to buy minnos there) Splash when were you thinking of going my portable tent like unit is 10' by 10' plenty big just got to hul it out and set up