Two new Braids

Garry2Rs

There is a high vis bright chartreuse 832 available. I have it on a low profile bait caster (for largemouth fishing) and used it with a suspending XRap last summer with a fluoro leader, no issues. Suspending bait worked well with the 832 and fluoro leader. You can see me using the high vis 832 line casting in my latest HD web episode.

For those interested ive been talking to some suppliers and can get a discount on bulk orders of the sufix 832. I'm still checking inthe discount is for a mix order of size of spool/colour/poundage. Im currently ordering a 300yard spool of the 65pound hi-vis neon lime green to see what the total comes up to with the shipping and customs fees. Its $34.95US so thats not too bad. So if it worth it an people are interested then ill take orders. Just have to see what the discount it first.

Never mind. The shipping cost for just 1 300yard spool cost $22. Thats a real joke considering the supplier is right near the Ontario border. Guess ill wait till it comes to bps.

Edited by umKthxbye

I just spooled up some Sufix 832 a week or so ago for ice fishing. It still freezes, but not anymore than a regular 10lb mono does. The line feels good and sensitivity is what you expect out of a braid.

I'm looking forward to casting this line and see how it holds up. I currently used Camo braid for most braid applications, and was very happy with it(as long as you change out the line every so often)