Canadian Fly Fisher Magazine

torco

Hi,

I am not sure who all subscribes to this magazine but I can tell you I was just disappointed to read that I will no longer be receiving the magazine in a print version.

It appears that it is being transitioned to an e-magazine. In the meantime until my subscription expires I can enjoy Outdoor Canada, while a good magazine its not exactly the best replacement. Anyways I guess the times are changing and people don't like to read paper anymore. Now I am not that old 28 actually but to me there is something about reading the newspaper, a good book or in this case a magazine in a paper form. I already spend 10hrs a day on a computer working and looking things up online to distract me from doing my work :whistling:

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I will miss finding a quiet spot and reading my fly fishing magazine. I just hope the rest of my subscriptions don't follow suit. That's my rant of the day...

I saw that too - very disappointing, I only recently discovered this magazine and was thinking of putting a subscription on my Christmas list.

I know what you mean about having the magazine itself, nice to look back through and there's something not right about tucking a laptop under your arm on the way to the bathroom :blush: