Niagara Outdoor Open.

Roy

Well, they fished Sunday !!! Only thing i heard is a buddy of mine was out, over 40 fish and had 25.7 lbs for 5 bass. of course he never replied to me if he won or anything or even if he was in the tourney :mellow:

I had hoped to fish it but had too many things to do around here. always next year :blahblah1:

Thanks for the news!

:oops: my buddy had 26.5? they won :clapping:

2nd had 22-23 lbs.I am sure Denis will post soon, after he wakes up. :w00t:

Full report on the way I don't have the photos or video. Weigh In was recorded in HD. I'm going where I should have went yesterday ;)

Big thanks to everyone that helped couldn't have done it without you guys...

Big congrats to Denise and Bill, very well put together tournament! Weather was great although it got alittle cold.

Big winners of the the day were John Proctor and Kevin Macdonald with a whopping weight of 26.57 and big fish honours of 6.07. Congrats also to a Rick Kewl and Sye for taking 2nd, and Pete and Julie for taking 3rd place, some great weights and amazing prizes, i'd like to apoligize for the lack of photos, i got busy fizzin fish, big thanks to catfish for helping me out, thanks Rob!If anyone has photos (Marny LOL) could you please send me some! Thanks All!

002-40.jpg

006-39.jpg

009-33.jpg

011-21.jpg

012-24.jpg

013-19.jpg