bearings for centerpin.

spinnerdoc

i've got mine from canadian bearings and they took a while last november to get the skf stainless, seems like they (skf) are not stocking much of them here. they have to get them all the way from germany. 8 weeks i waited.

so do any of you guys use any particular bearing for your centerpins? any input would be much appreciated.also boca bearing, what do you think of them? ten bucks a peice, so i heard.they any good?

also one thing, there is a company in china making a killing . they are called ABEC9...as in the company and they are getting confused as the bearing classification. so beware, our supplier told me. their bearing says abec9 on the side, but they are "not abec9's"

tight lines

boca bearing, what do you think of them? ten bucks a peice, so i heard.they any good?

I have Boca Orange Seals in a bunch of Shimano reels. They are worth every penny. I get them dry (without lube) and give them a drop of hotsauce. You need to be careful putting the seals back on or they won't spin correctly.

I have Boca Orange Seals in a bunch of Shimano reels. They are worth every penny. I get them dry (without lube) and give them a drop of hotsauce. You need to be careful putting the seals back on or they won't spin correctly.

that's nice to know. how was the shipping cost though?