Perchen for Thankgiving

oldphart

~~~Paul and I headed out on Sunday again, WD was to join us but slept in, ( still in bed when I call from the Glades) Our Southern Cousins, were up, but was surprised on many were not out. Most likely the phish limit is the reason not as many were up, as in the past, saw only about 20 boats out there. Well we headed out to an area that was well inside the pack, and did quite well, then they turned off, so we motored around checking different spots. We hit the mid lake Shoal, and set up the drifts socks, and Paul caught his Fall Smallie all of 2oz. which he released, kept getting some very light hit and he was able to rid the lake of three Gobbies. My camera wasn't working so I drew a picture of them,

106_1263.jpg

As we drifted down on the pack, we found the Perch, about 1/4 mile away from the pack

106_1266.jpg

Well we stayed out there the rest of the day, enjoying the Sun and the just being out there, even with the wind blowing from one direction, and the waves coming from another, my back will never be the same, until the next trip. We only kept a few, for a meal.

106_1265.jpg

Hopefully I'll remember the Batteries next time, ran out of Crayons

~~~~~OOPS sorry were you down wind of me