13 thousand 3 hundred and 34 minutes (nf)

camillj

Well for all those of you .. and you know who you are ... that jumped straight on my feeble attempt at testing the waters of nicotine free existence ...

thanks ... I am now almost certainly going to die of obesity and stress long before my lungs give in ... but I feel god about it and will stay the course until the next mile stone (one month) before re-evaluating :)

Eat lots of sunflower seeds! ... the dill pickle flavour. When I'm stressed out, I spit seeds. If you are feeling really wreckless, spit them and don't bother cleaning up! Hehe. Try that at another home other than your own. ;)

Keep it up! People are following. Cheers to your achievement once again, you are doing a great job for yourself and your family.

WOW< you are doing so well...

I have quit during the week, until of course a buddy stops by for a beer, or I am out with a bunch of ppl that smoke. Terrible habit, smells bad, makes your whole body ache, and not to mention the cost.

Wish I had your strength and motivation...

Cheers

Jen

Thanks .. I know its still early goings ... that's why I am still looking at the minutes .... besides, 13 thousand minutes now seems like a huge investment not to be tossed away lightly ... 9 days on the other hand seems like a mere blink compared to the 25 years I smoked ... baby steps :)

But seriously it does actually seem to be getting a little easier ... and much as I am loathe to admit it ... I do feel just a teeeeensy bit more healthy .... not that I dont still think about it EVERY 10 seconds ... but now I sorta feel good about being able to say no ... (which accordig to my wife is something I have never been too good at anway ;) )